- Spacious floor plans— we offer 2 bedroom garden style apartments as well as 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses. Each includes a spacious living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and plenty of closet and storage space.
- Private entrances and outdoor areas—every single apartment and town house has its own private entrance and a private patio or balcony.
- Attached garages—each apartment and townhouse is provided its own 1 car garage with an automatic garage door opener, great for the snowy winters. Driveways can be used for additional parking.
- State of the art playgrounds— our 16 playgrounds are located within the community and appropriate for children of all ages.
- Basketball courts—residents can enjoy our multiple on-site basketball courts.
- Resident events—a variety of resident events take place throughout the year and are usually located at the leasing office or outside on our spacious property.
- Onsite Property Management—our onsite leasing office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. with staff available to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- 24-hour maintenance—Maintenance service is not only available during normal work hours, but we provide emergency services after hours, during the weekends and even on holidays for your piece of mind.
- Neighborhood setting— Provides a true sense of community for all residents.
- Close proximity to Shopping and Restaurants—The Heights is conveniently located within minutes of a variety of restaurants and shops.
- Easy access to medical care—Enjoy the convenience of the 7 day a week service available at the Urgent Care Center only half a mile from the property.
- Great School District— The Indian River Central School District provides excellent education to students grades K-12.
- 2-minute drive to Fort Drum— Just outside the Iraqi Freedom Gate of Fort Drum, a short 1/2 mile away.
- Centrally located mailboxes
- Bus Shelter—Bus shelters are located on the property to protect children from harsh weather while waiting for the bus.
Children residing at The Heights attend schools within the Indian River School District.
Evans Mills Primary School Grades K-3
8442 South Main Street | Evans Mills, New York 13637
Phone: 315-629 -4331 | Fax: (315) 629-5257
Intermediate School Grades 4-5
32430 US Route 11 | Philadelphia, New York 13673
Phone: (315) 642-0405 | Fax: (315) 629-3180
Middle School Grades 6-8
32735A County Route 29 | Philadelphia, New York 13673
Phone: (315) 642-0125 | Fax: (315) 642-0128
High School Grades 9-12
32935 US Rt. 11 | Philadelphia, NY 13673
Phone: (315) 642-3427 | Fax: (315) 642-5658